Appointment letters are those documents which are used by a company, business concern, or any other employer to confirm a potential employee’s job, and to initiate him into the terms and conditions of his job. Appointment letters are professional and business like documents which convey the expectations of the company which the employee is expected to fulfill. Hence, they must be written carefully by professionals who are well versed in framing such letters.
- Appointment letters must be concise and polite in tone. They should appraise the employee about the nature of his job and the duties he will be expected to perform.
- Sometimes offices issue comprehensive appointment letters which highlight the values of the company, the monthly salary which the employee will receive, the benefits and perks which will be allotted to him and so on.
- Even in case of such extended appointment letters care should be taken to ensure that the professionalism of the document is no lost.
- Such letters are handed over to employees through post or email. They convey the beginning of the bond and service agreement between the employer and the employee. Hence the appointment letter must be given the consideration that is its due.
- Appointment Letter
- Sample Appointment Letter
- Appointment Letter format
- Business Appointment Letter
- Appointment Request Letter
- Appointment Letter for Employee
- Appointment Letter Draft
- AppointmentConfirmation Letter
- Sales Appointment Letter
- Appointment Letter Word
- Appointment Reminder Letter
- Employee Appointment Letter
- Visa Interview Appointment Letter
- Agent Appointment Letter
- Teacher Appointment Letter
- Contractor Appointment Letter
- Trustee Appointment Letter
Add Widgets (Universal Sidebar)
This is your Universal Sidebar. Edit this content that appears here in the widgets panel by adding or removing widgets in the Universal Sidebar area.