Letter Writing Tips
On January 16, 2010
Below are some tips for writing a letter:
- The following are the areas that you should concentrate on when it comes to grammar:
- Using the proper punctuations will also help the reader know the meaning of each sentence.
- Colon and semicolon
- Exclamation point
- Question mark
- Ellipsis dots
- Quotation marks
- You should also watch the capitalization of your words.
- Depending on the type of letter that you will write, you should choose the right letter format. Here are some letter formats that you can choose from:
5. Below is the standard structure that you should have for you letters:
- Block style
- Semi-block style
- Indented style
- Memorandum style
- Address heading
- Inside address
- Subject line
6. Lastly, you should address important people with their titles.
Set your Twitter account name in your settings to use the TwitterBar Section.