REQUEST LETTER TIPS
- A request letter is written to ask for a favor. Hence the language should be simple and polite.
- Be straightforward and to the point
- Introduce yourself and tactfully address the reader
- Put forward reasonable demands as polite requests.
- Mention the exact point and be brief in communication
- Write where the person can contact you for further details
- If asking for a favor, mention your ways of returning it.
- Do not apologize for asking for the favor. Make it look like it will return another good turn.
- Ask for an appointment or a personal meeting if the favor is too big and requires the involvement of people in higher positions
- Mention alternatives if the favor is too big or according to you maybe beyond the means of the addressee.
- Don’t forget to thank the person.
Add Widgets (Universal Sidebar)
This is your Universal Sidebar. Edit this content that appears here in the widgets panel by adding or removing widgets in the Universal Sidebar area.
Set your Twitter account name in your settings to use the TwitterBar Section.