1. WebSeig Consulting (hereafter called Contractor) agrees to give the following products and services to Yell Media Works (hereafter called Client):
A. Information gathering: Contractor can review the relevant information compiled by the Client:
1. information on the records of attendance of previous events
2. samples of the past promotional pieces or timely press coverage
3. some samples of the past membership flyers
4. financial information for the past few years
Contractor can also inquire on the availability of any market studies within the Arizona area done by the government or other concerned groups.
In addition, the Contractor can also inquire into through phone with the concerned coordinator to check on the issues concerning the Client.
B. Member Survey: Contractor shall design a single page membership survey, and the Client is deemed responsible for the duplication of such including the task of sending them out to the members as well as tallying the responses.
C. Contractor will draft marketing materials that include but not limited to press releases, search engine optimization articles, and blog posts, among others.
2. Either Party may opt to end this agreement with 30 days’ written notice to the other party. In the event that the agreement is terminated, Contractor will provide Client a statement of account that will explain all of the fees that are paid up to that period of time.